DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

StarX Heron Katana

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

StarX Heron Katana

Name: StarX Heron Katana

Version: 1.0

Date: 15 august 2009

Category: Weapons

Created by: StarX

Source: http://www.tesalliance.org/

Description:

============

Adds a new katana and dai-katana that can be purchased from Thoronir at The Copious Coinpurse. I've made my first version of this retexture for my Heron Mark Swords mod a few years ago. Later on I removed the Heron Mark sign and updated the textures.

Installation:

=============

Extract the files into a save location. Copy and paste the meshes- and textures folder and STX Heron Katana.esp into your Oblivion Data folder. Activate the esp either by going to Data Files,or by using Oblivion Mod Manager or Wrye Bash.

Issues:

=======

None. Should be compatible with everything.

Credits:

========

Trollf - from who I used the dai-katana with scabard

StarX - textures

Legal/usage:

============

This is a modders resource, so feel free to use these weapons in your mod project, as long as the credits mentioned above are added to your readme. It would also be nice to let me know when the weapons are being used.

=======

Special thanks to Mrs.StarX for putting up with my crazy modding efforts.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.